BMW iX3 EV
This theG08 version is the 2nd version of the iX3 the original version was not out long before this newer update was released. You can tell it’s the updated version by the near rear light cluster and new front grill. Inside you will see that the interior now mirrors the rest of the BMW range more.
Although the iX3 is very similar to the normal ICE X3 do remember the iX3 is not xDrive so no 4×4 capability.
BMW iX3 Models
There are 2 models in this line-up the M Sport and the M Sport Pro.
iX3 M Sport
- M Sport Package with M leather steering wheel, M high-gloss Shadow Line, M roof rails in high gloss and illuminated door sills
- 19″ BiColour 842 alloy wheels
- BMW Live Cockpit Professional
- Pre-heating and auto air con
- Panoramic sun roof and sports seats
- Adaptive suspension and Parking Assistant
- Driving Assistant Professional
- Automatic tailgate operation
iX3 M Sport Pro
Everything from M Sport plus:
- 20″ Bicolour 890 M alloy wheels
- Harmon Kardon surround sounds with Iconic Sounds
- Parking Assistant Plus, Head-up display, Acoustic glass and sun protection glass
Cockpit professional combines a 12.3″ digital instrument cluster and a 12.3″ touchscreen control display.
Adaptive suspension makes it possible to adjust the dampers to suit any given situation. So you can increase tyre comfort and driving dynamics.
What is BMW IconicSounds?
BMW IconicSounds Electric further enhances your experience of driving by giving you acoustic feedback sounds through the steroe of the car which are provided internally and also externally by the parts of the acoustic protection for pedestrians.
How far can the BMW iX3 travel in miles?
The BMW iX3 can travel up to 285 miles on a full charge.
BMW iX3 Charging Times
For a range of 62 miles:
- 7.4kW Wallbox – 2 hours and 25 minutes
- 2.3kW Slow Charger household socket – 8 hours
- High power charging station – 10 minutes
- 50kW Fast charging – 20 minutes
BMW iX3 Technical Specs
- Engine power in kW 210 or 286 in hp
- Max torque in Nm 400
- 0-60mph in 6.8 seconds
What is BMW Digital Key
With the iX3 you get BMW Digital Key which turns your compatible phone into a vehicle key. To unlock simply hold your smartphone next to the door handle and before starting the car just place the phone into the phone charging tray.
What is BMW Driving Assistant Professional?
This includes steering and land control assistant with extended functions as well as emergency stop assistant and lane keeping assistant with active side collision protection.